New social media workshop for authors coming in April!
Do you get writer’s block when it comes to promoting your book?
Join me for a video workshop at 10:30am on the 21st of April, 2021. It is £45 and will be around an hour long.
I will take you through a series of prompts specifically designed for authors, and show you how you can come up with your own prompts so that you never run out of ideas to promote your book online.
This is for you if…
- You know you should be using social media to build connections, but you struggle to come up with the right things to say.
- You’re starting out, and want to get as many different ideas as possible.
- You’re pretty comfortable using different online channels, but just want some new ideas.
- You want to sell your book without feeling like you’re selling out.
- You’re writing your book and want to start building an audience as early as you can.
- You have worked so hard on your book, and want to tell people about it, but doing a hard sell leaves you feeling cold.
After the workshop you will also receive a digitial download with even more prompts, as well as clear instructions on how to use the exercises so that you never run out of ideas.
Want to find out more, or ready to book?